Friday, May 17, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Gluing, Painting, Stamping, and Tearing = Happy Me!
I plan to share this with:
Glue It Tuesday – Week 9 – My favorite collage material was the cartoon. I don’t even read the funnies. But this one made me chuckle!
Daisy Yellow – Prompt6ix #20
Stencil – Split circle in right corner
Symbol – Pin It
Acrylic Paint – All over background
Cartoon – At the bottom
Sunshine – Yellow Paint
Rust – Distress Ink & Paint
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Friday, May 10, 2013
The sun is shining…
I feel so blessed….
Life is good!
I have 2 new loves: Viva Décor Pearl Pens, and Twinkling H20’s. I don’t know what rock I have been under, but Twinkling H20’s are so beautiful and vibrant. Not to mention easy to use.
My project was inspired by this beautiful piece from Michelle Mathey. She is super talented, and I always find something on her blog that sparks my creative juices!
I started out by drawing my design with a pencil. Then I went over it with a black pearl pen. The funny thing is I have had this pearl pen for years, but after being exposed to Tammy Garcia’s Watercolor Playground Class @ 21 Secrets…..I am all about playing with watercolors now!
Looks like I am going to need another black pearl pen…..Unless I can find something else…..Any suggestions?
And yes I had to use my newest Unity Stamp for my sentiment.
****My random winners from the Mixed Up Chix blog hop last week are:***
What gorgeous pages! Right now, as a newcomer to Alcohol based markers, that is my favorite medium. I do also like the water color pencils.
Favorite medium.....I just started playing with basic water colours and I am really loving them!
Please email me with you name and mailing address, and I will be sure to get you some crafty goodness in the mail! My email address is: tmbmays@gmail .com.
I Plan To Share This With:
Artists In Blogland – Show And Tell Saturdays
Unity Stamps – Friends With Flair
Friday, May 3, 2013
- Maria Levine - http://riacreations.blogspot.com
- Rebecca Daniels - www.bloomingpink.blogspot.com
- Tracy Easson -http://queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.co.uk/
- Karen Nofziger - http://karey2005.blogspot.com
- Lisa Hetrick - www.lisahetrickdesign.com/in_the_studio
- Angeline C - http://scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com
- Gwen - http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com
- Julie Odil -- http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
- Chris McAdams- thriftysisters-chris.blogspot.com
- Tameko Mays - www.creatingmypeace.com (You Are Here)
- Lynn Goldman - http://sunnyroomart.blogspot.com